Behavioral Health & Addiction Services
Our team of Chemical Dependency Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, and Case Managers focus on your needs, encouraging family support, providing continuous education, and referring you to other community resources that may benefit you.
Caregiver Grove provides services to children, adolescents, and adults 7 days a week.
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual & Family Counseling
- SUD Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP)
- Mental Health& Substance Abuse Assessments
- Psychiatric Services & Medication Management
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Support Groups
We offer in-home Personal Care Services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to help create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment. Whether that individual lives independently, with family or with other individuals, our services promote independent living with a greater sense of confidence and security.